The 2nd Convention of Chinese/American Association for Poetry and Poetics & International Symposium on Modern and Contemporary Literatures in English
June 8-9, 2013
In September 2011, the 1st Convention of Chinese/American Association for Poetry and Poetics (CAAP) took place successfully, attended by about 300 scholars and poets from the world. In order to further promote international exchange and scholarly prosperity, the University of Pennsylvania-based CAAP will collaborate with the School of Foreign Languages and School of Humanities of Central China Normal University, Foreign Literature Studies, and Forum for World Literature Studies in hosting “The 2nd CAAP Convention and International Symposium on Modern and Contemporary Literatures in English” (June 8-9, 2013) in Wuhan, China. Scholars and authors all over the world are welcome.
Topics of the conference are:
1. Modern and Contemporary Literary Movements and Ethnic Literature;
2. Ethical Criticism of Modern and Contemporary Literature;
3. Ethnic Perspectives on Modern and Contemporary Literature;
4. Avant garde Poetic Practice and Theory in the Contemporary Context;
5. The Politics of Poetic Form;
6. Translation, Diffusion and Teaching of Modern and Contemporary Literature.
The abstract of [or and] the conference paper is expected to be submitted by March 5, 2013 to the conference organizing committee at email@example.com. The official invitation will be sent by mail or e-mail within one week after the reception of the above-mentioned document[s].
For more information, please contact Prof. Lianggong Luo and Ms Qin Zhang at
Address: School of Foreign Languages, Central China Normal University
152 Luoyu Road, Wuhan, Hubei 430079, China
Phone: 86-138-8606 7048；86-27-6786 5655